White Truffle Roasted Potatoes
Author: Dash of Thyme
Recipe type: Side Dishes
- 4-6 large Yukon Potatoes
- 2 Tbsp White Truffle Oil
- 2 Tbsp Traditional Style Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp fresh snipped chive
- 1 tsp fresh Ground Pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and quarter the potatoes and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Begin a thin drizzle of White Truffle Oil and then Traditional Vinegar over the potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Put in the oven on center shelf and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle with fresh chive and serve.