White Bean Arugula Toasts
- 1 Baguette cut into sliced on the bias
- 1 can White beans drained and rinsed
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1 bunch Arugula washed and dried
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 oz. Parmesan Cheese shaved
- 2 tbsp Dash of Thyme Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Condimento
- ¼ cup Dash of Thyme Butter Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Dash of Thyme White Truffle Gourmet Oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Brush baguette slices with the Butter Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Place on sheet pan in oven cook until slightly browned.
- Place garlic and white beans in the bowl of a food processor, pulse into a coarse paste. Add half the Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar and continue to process by pulsing. Add olive oil until a smooth thick paste forms.
- Add salt & pepper to taste. It should be the consistency of hummus. When bread is done, place on a platter, cool slightly, and spread white bean paste on the slices. Place arugula in a bowl; add remaining lemon vinegar, truffle olive oil, salt & pepper.
- Toss lightly and top each bread slice with a small mound of arugula. With a vegetable peeler or micro plane grater, shave the parmesan cheese over the arugula and serve.