WARM BRIE WITH SLOW ROASTED TOMATOES
- 3 cups Cherry Tomatoes
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 tbsp Dash of Thyme Tuscan Herb Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 16 oz Wheel Brie Cheese
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- ½ tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Dash of Thyme Traditional Dark Balsamic Condimento
- French Bread Crostini or Crackers
- Preheat the oven to 250°F. Arrange the tomatoes in a single layer in a baking dish. Season with garlic, Tuscan Herb EVOO and sea salt. Gently toss to coat with oil and disperse salt evenly. Place in the oven and cook until tomatoes are slightly shriveled, about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, slice the Brie into ¼” thick pie wedges. Gently fan around an oven safe platter. Spoon the tomatoes decoratively atop the brie and place back in the oven until cheese is slightly warmed, about 5 minutes. Garnish with balsamic glaze and serve with crusty bread slices. Enjoy!