Vegetable Balsamic Vinegar Soup
- 1 tbsp Dash of Thyme Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 red onion
- 1 white turnip
- 2 potatoes
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 leaf of kale chopped finely
- 1 tsp garlic finely chopped
- 2 tsp Dash of Thyme Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Condimento
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Slice the onion and cut all the other vegetables into bite sized pieces.
- Put 1 Tbsp of olive oil into a pot on medium heat, add garlic.
- When fragrant, add all vegetables and cook on medium heat. Season with salt, pepper and balsamic vinegar.
- When all vegetables have cooked well, add 3 cups of water and continue cooking on medium heat with the lid on.
- When the soup starts to boil, turn down the heat. Cook for 15 min.
- When all vegetables are soft (check by sticking a potato with fork), check the taste and add seasoning if required.
- Sprinkle the kale on top of the soup and it's ready to serve. I use organic vegetables for this recipe. They have more natural sweetness and so they give the dish an extra delicious taste!