Traditional Lemon Garlic Hummus
- 1 16-oz canned Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup Dash of Thyme Italian Lemon Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Dash of Thyme Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves of garlic peeled and crushed
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- 2 tsp chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add chickpeas to the bowl of a food processor, along with garlic, tahini and chili powder. With the food processor on, slowly pour the olive oils into the chickpea mixture.
- Add salt and pepper and process until the chickpeas are a smooth consistency. Serve with bread or crackers.