Traditional Caprese Salad
- 4 fresh tomatoes
- 2 large rounds of fresh mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves chopped
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup Dash of Thyme Basil Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Slice tomatoes in thick slices, salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice fresh mozzarella in similarly thick slices.
- Arrange tomatoes and mozzarella on a platter, alternating and overlapping slightly. Drizzle all over with olive oil.
- Let stand at room temperature for a few minutes to an hour before eating as an appetizer.