Tomato, Mozzarella & Basil Bruschetta
- 8, ½- inch thick slices French or Italian Bread
- ¼ c. Dash of Thyme Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes thinly sliced
- 8 – 10 slices of fresh mozzarella
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper
- Toast bread under broiler until lightly browned on both sides (about 1 minute). Brush top of bread with garlic oil. Top with tomato slices, mozzarella, salt and pepper.
- Broil close to flame for about 1 minute to melt the cheese. Garnish with chopped basil leaves.