Tangy Two Bean Salad
- 16 oz green beans; fresh or frozen cut
- 1 can butter beans 15 oz
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp Dash of Thyme Traditional Dark Balsamic Condimento
- 3 tbsp Dash of Thyme Cayenne Agrumato Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 dash cayenne to taste
- If using fresh beans, steam the beans for 5-6 minutes then place them in ice water to fix the color.
- Frozen beans may be used directly or cooked for 1-2 minutes in the microwave. Do Not Overcook as you want some crunch left.
- Drain the liquid from the canned butter beans and add them to the chilled green beans.
- Blend remaining ingredients together and pour over the mixed beans.
- Allow this to marinate for at least 30 minutes (or overnight) prior to serving.