Stuffed Figs with Honey & Lavender Balsamic Syrup
- 1 pint fresh figs
- 4 oz goat cheese
- ½ cup walnuts toasted and chopped
- 4 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp Dash of Thyme Lavender Dark Balsamic Condimento
- Slice the tips off of the figs and then cut a cross pattern into them, being careful not to cut all the way through the bottom.
- Mix together the goat cheese and walnuts.
- Stuff a spoonful into the middle of each fig.
- Mix the honey and balsamic vinegar together until fluid, and then drizzle it over the stuffed figs.