- 2-3 strawberries stemmed and quartered
- 1 – ¼ tbsp Dash of Thyme Strawberry Dark Balsamic Condimento
- ⅛ cup superfine sugar
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ⅓ of one large Italian biscotti broken into pieces
- 1 dollop plain Greek yogurt stirred to smooth consistency
- Place the strawberries in a bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Let stand for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally to completely dissolve the sugar. Pour the marinade over the berries and gently toss to coat. Add the crushed biscotti to the berries and top with a dollop of yogurt. Serve immediately.