Slow Cooker Beef with Onions
- 1 tbsp Dash of Thyme Chipotle Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large yellow onion quartered and sliced
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless beef rump roast
- 4 cloves garlic thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Dash of Thyme Chocolate Di Torino Dark Balsamic Condimento or more to taste
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 cup water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Drizzle EVOO into the bottom of a slow cooker, and arrange half the onion slices over the EVOO. Lay the beef roast on top of the onion, and sprinkle the rest of the onion slices and the garlic around the roast.
- Mix together the balsamic vinegar, tomato paste, and the water, then pour around the roast. Cover the slow cooker, set to High and cook until the meat is tender, about 6 hours.
- Shred the meat into bite-size pieces with two forks, and season with salt and pepper. Serve with the juices from the slow cooker.