- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 ½ lb. extra-large shrimp peeled, deveined, and halved lengthwise
- 1 cup tomato seeded, chopped
- ½ cup red onion slivered
- ¼ cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp jalapeno seeded, minced
- 2 tbsp Dash of Thyme Persian Lime Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt; 2 dashes hot sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup kosher salt
- 1 cup avocado diced
- 4 slices of lime
- Bring citrus juices, ketchup and garlic to a boil in a med. Saucepan. Add shrimp; reduce heat to low and simmer for 2 minutes. Drain shrimp through a sieve over a bowl, reserving citrus mix. Place shrimp on a plate and chill. Prepare a large bowl of ice water; nest the bowl of citrus juices in the ice water and which until cooled.
- Stir tomato, onion, cilantro, jalapeno, 1 t. salt and hot sauce into citrus mix. Add shrimp, toss well to coat. Chill at least 15 mins., stirring occasionally.
- To serve, dip 4 glasses in 2 T lime juice and then into kosher salt. Spoon ¼ C avocado into each glass and tops with 1 C shrimp mixture. Garnish with lime slices and serve with a baguette. Enjoy!