Salmon with Citrus-Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 2 tbsp Dash of Thyme Chocolate Di Torino Dark Balsamic Condimento
- 1 tsp grainy or Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp Dash of Thyme Blood Orange Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp finely minced shallot
- 1 small clove garlic peeled and mashed
- 2 tsp each finely chopped parsley basil and mint
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 ¼ lbs. Salmon filet
- Place the Balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, Blood Orange EVOO, shallots, garlic, parsley, basil, mint, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk until blended.
- Place salmon in a foil-lined pan and spoon a little of the vinaigrette over the fish. Bake in a preheated 450°F oven for 12 minutes per inch of thickness, or until cooked through.
- Spoon the remaining vinaigrette over each serving of fish.