Ruby Red Tuscan Shrimp
- 1 tbsp Dash of Thyme Tuscan Herb Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 5 oz mushrooms sliced
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 lb shrimp peeled and deveined
- ¼ cup fresh basil chopped
- ¼ cup tomatoes diced
- 3 tbsp Dash of Thyme Grapefruit White Balsamic Condimento
- ¼ cup Asiago Cheese grated
- 8 oz fettuccini cooked
- Grill or broil shrimp 2 to 3 minutes on each side until pink. Drizzle cooked shrimp with vinegar and set aside. In a large skillet, sauté mushrooms and garlic in olive oil over medium heat. Slowly add cream.
- Heat until sauce starts to bubble. Add tomatoes and shrimp. Heat about 1 or 2 minutes longer. Remove from heat and add basil. Serve over pasta and sprinkle with cheese.