Roasted Pears Glazed in Mulled Cider Balsamic
Author: Dash of Thyme
Recipe type: Desserts
- 4 pears
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup Dash of Thyme Mulled Cider White Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Slice the pears in half, lengthwise. Remove the core and seeds.
- In a stainless steel or glass bowl, stir cinnamon and balsamic with a fork.
- Toss sliced pears so they are completely glazed in balsamic.
- Arrange pears, cut side down, in a baking dish.
- Roast until caramelized, turning them over about halfway through baking, about 20-25 minutes.
- Fill core with your choice of cheese or ice cream and before serving, drizzle remaining balsamic mixture on top.