Roasted Grape and Goat Cheese Salad
Author: Dash of Thyme
Recipe type: Soups & Salads
- 2 cups grapes, halved
- 2 Tbsp. Dash of Thyme Aged Blackberry-Ginger Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Dash of Thyme Italian Lemon Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 cups mixed baby greens
- 4 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup toasted walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss grapes with the vinegar, olive oil, black pepper and salt in an eight-inch baking dish.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until shriveled and juices are released; cool slightly.
- Plate the greens, sprinkle evenly with goat cheese and walnuts.
- Spoon the warm grape mixture, along with juices, over the salads.
- Tip: Add sliced grilled chicken, pork or salmon to serve as a main-course.