Roasted Garlic Lemon Broccoli
- 2 heads of broccoli separated into florets
- 2 tsp Dash of Thyme Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp Dash of Thyme Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Condimento
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss broccoli florets with olive oil, salt and pepper and garlic. Spread out in an even layer on baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove and transfer to a serving platter. Sprinkle Lemon Balsamic over broccoli before serving for a refreshing, tangy finish.