ROASTED CARROTS WITH BALSAMIC
- 1 lb. carrots peeled and cut into 1/2 inch wedges.
- ¼ cup Dash of Thyme Traditional Dark Balsamic Condimento
- 2 tbsp minced fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp Dash of Thyme Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper fresh ground to taste
- Spread carrots over half of a sheet of aluminum foil. Sprinkle with Balsamic Vinegar, rosemary, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Toss with hands to coat carrots. Fold foil over to create an air-tight sealed packet.
- Place packet on a baking sheet and roast for 25 minutes or until carrots are tender.