Roasted Broccoli by Rachel Cooks
- 1 large bunch of broccoli about 1/2 pound
- 2-3 tbsp Dash of Thyme Milanese Gremolata Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Wash broccoli and dry very thoroughly. (Don’t skip drying — it’s important. You can even use a salad spinner if you have one, or just shake, shake, shake all the water out and then pat dry with a towel.)
- Cut into medium-sized spears and coat well with our olive oil.
- Spread onto rimmed baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10 minutes, flip each piece over, and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Serve immediately.