Red, White and Blue Potato Salad
- 2 cups fingerling potatoes halved lengthwise
- 2 cups small red potatoes quartered
- 2 cups blue/purple potatoes halved lengthwise
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 3 large hard-boiled eggs finely chopped
- ¼ cup Dash Of Thyme Balsamico Bianco White Balsamic Condimento
- 2 tbsp Dash Of Thyme Dill Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Prep potatoes and veggies. Be sure to cut potatoes into uniform pieces. Place cut up fingerling potatoes and red potatoes in a saucepan and fill with enough water to cover them.
- Place the cut up purple/blue potatoes in a separate saucepan and fill with enough water to cover (the color tends to bleed, so we suggest cooking them separately). Bring both pots to a boil and then simmer until tender: the red and fingerling potatoes should take 15 minutes, and the blue/purple potatoes should take 10 minutes.
- Once potatoes are done, drain and cool slightly, and add all of them into a large bowl.
- Add the onion, parsley, dill, chives, and eggs, then toss gently to combine.
- In a separate small bowl, add in the DOT’s Balsamic Bianco and DOT’s Dill EVOO, salt, Dijon mustard, black pepper and garlic. Whisk to combine into a dressing. Pour over the potato mixture and toss gently to combine. Serve warm, at room temp or chilled.