Provence Salad with Warm Goat Cheese
- 1 cup plain breadcrumbs
- Fresh ground pepper & sea salt
- 1 large egg beaten
- 8 oz fresh plain goat cheese log
- 1 small shallot minced
- 1 large head of frisée lettuce cleaned and pulled apart
- 4 tsp Dash of Thyme Italian Fig Dark Balsamic Condimento
- ½ cup Dash of Thyme Herbes de Provence Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 slices bacon cooked crisp and cut up
- Cut the goat cheese into 4 medallions, about ¾ inch thick. Dip the cheese in the egg wash, then coat with bread crumbs. Place on a plate in the refrigerator to keep cool.
- Add the shallot to a bowl with our Fig Balsamic. Whisk in the Herbes de Provence EVOO until combined. Season to taste with sea salt and pepper. Place the greens on a platter or individual plates.
- In a skillet, bring a little EVOO to medium heat and place the breaded goat cheese medallions. Cook on both sides until browned, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Place the warmed goat cheese over the greens and serve immediately.