- 1 whole chicken split in half
- 2 pounds small new potatoes
- 1 pound whole cremini mushrooms
- 2 large carrots roughly chopped into ½-inch pieces
- 2 onions peeled and cut in to wedges about 1-inch at the thickest part
- 10 cloves of garlic
- 1 ½ cup of white wine
- ½ cup Dash of Thyme Gremolata Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 4-inch sprig of fresh rosemary
- Sea salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Thoroughly whisk the olive oil with the wine. In a 9" x 13" roasting pan, toss all of the prepared vegetables with half of the wine marinade and season liberally with salt and pepper. Sprinkle half the rosemary leaves over the vegetables.
- Rinse and pat the chicken halves dry. Position a roasting rack above the vegetables. Place the chicken in a large bowl and pour the remaining wine-olive oil marinade over the chicken, being sure to coat all pieces thoroughly.
- Season the chicken liberally with salt and pepper on both sides and arrange skin side up on the rack above the vegetables.
- Roast the chicken and vegetables for 45-60 minutes until the vegetables are tender and the largest pieces of chicken register an internal temperature of 170 degrees.