Pork Tenderloins with Blood Orange Sauce
- 1 medium/large pork tenderloin
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 4 tbsp Dash of Thyme’s Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp Dash of Thyme’s Black Cherry Dark Balsamic Condimento
- 2 tbsp honey
- Mix cumin, chili powder, paprika, cayenne pepper and sea salt together to make spice rub. Rub onto the pork tenderloin, reserving 1 tsp of the rub. Place tenderloin in the refrigerator covered for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350˚. Heat 2 Tbsp. of the olive oil in a skillet. Add the tenderloin and brown all sides. Add wine into the skillet and deglaze. Cover pan and place in oven to roast for 20-30 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, heat the orange juice, balsamic and 2 Tbsp. of the olive oil. Add honey and the reserved spice rub and cook over low heat until combined. Remove tenderloin from oven and let rest on a cutting board covered for 10 minutes. Slice and serve with sauce.