Pork Chops with Apple Reduction
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour divided
- 4 4- oz. boneless center-cut loin pork chops
- cooking spray
- 1/3 cup minced shallots about 2
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 8- oz. package pre-sliced mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme chopped
- 1/4 cup Dash of Thyme Gala Apple Dark Balsamic Condimento
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat a large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Place flour in a shallow dish. Dredge pork in flour.
- Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pork to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove pork from pan.
- Add shallots, garlic, and mushrooms to pan; sauté 3 minutes or until moisture evaporates. Add thyme to pan and cook for 1 minute, stirring well.
- Stir in Red Apple Balsamic and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook until reduced to 1/2 cup (about 5 minutes), stirring until smooth.
- Return pork to pan; cook 2 minutes or until desired degree of doneness, turning to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.