- ¼ cup pure pomegranate juice
- 1 tbsp Dash of Thyme Pomegranate Dark Balsamic Condimento
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp Dash of Thyme Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 lb carrots trimmed, peeled, and cut into sticks about 2” long and 3/8” wide
- Kosher salt
- ⅓ cup lower-salt chicken broth
- ⅛ tsp. cayenne
- 2 tbsp lightly packed thinly sliced fresh mint
- Combine the juice, vinegar, and honey in a liquid measuring cup and whisk. Cut 1 Tbs. of the butter into 4 pieces and refrigerate.
- In a 12-inch skillet, heat the remaining 1 Tbs. butter with the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- When the butter has melted, add the carrots and 1-1/2 tsp. salt and toss well to coat.
- Cook until carrots are golden brown, 7-8 minutes. Add the broth, cook and cover until most of the broth has evaporated.
- Reduce the heat to medium low, and add the pomegranate mixture and the cayenne.
- Cook until the mixture reduces to a glaze.
- Take the pan off the heat, add the chilled butter.
- Season with salt and stir in about two-thirds of the mint, garnish top with the rest of the mint.