- 8 tbsp Dash of Thyme Basil Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 2 large shallots chopped
- 4 garlic cloves chopped
- 4 pounds Yukon gold potatoes
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Blend 4 Tbsp of Basil Olive Oil, basil leaves, shallots and garlic in a food processor until smooth.
- Spray large baking sheet with nonstick spray, then toss all potatoes in the remaining 4 tbsp of Basil Olive Oil and spread out on baking sheet.
- Roast potatoes until almost tender, about 30 minutes.
- Pour basil sauce over potatoes, toss to coat and continue roasting potatoes until golden brown and tender when pierced, about 20 minutes longer.
- Transfer potatoes to serving bowl, add cheese and toss to coat. Enjoy!