Parmesan Asiago Spread
- 8 oz. Asiago cheese
- 8 oz. Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh basil chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh scallions chopped
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 ½ cups Dash of Thyme Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a food processor, place the cheese and pulse for 10-15 seconds or until it is in half inch-sized chunks. Add garlic, pepper, basil, scallions, pepper flakes and olive oil. Process until mixed.
- Toss with pasta, spoon over fresh sliced tomatoes, or use as an appetizer spread with your favorite crackers. Keep refrigerated.