Oven-Baked Kale Chips
Author: Dash of Thyme
Recipe type: Appetizers
- 4 oz. of fresh Kale
- 2 Tbsp. of Dash of Thyme Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and dry the kale. Remove and discard the kale ribs and stems.
- Tear the kale into large bite-sized pieces.
- Spread in a single layer onto a baking sheet.
- Toss with a drizzle of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes, until crispy and slightly browned.
- Be careful not to let them burn!