OLIVE OIL COOKIES WITH RED WINE AND ROSEMARY
- 2½ cups flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- ⅛ tsp red chili flakes
- 1 tsp minced fresh rosemary OR ½ tsp dried
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup Dash of Thyme Rosemary Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil plus a little for cookie sheet
- ¾ cup or a little more, dry red wine
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Combine the dry ingredients. Beat the eggs with the olive oil and wine. Use a rubber spatula to stir the liquid mix into the dry one, just until well combined; if the mixture is stiff, add a little more wine.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto a lightly oiled cookie sheet and bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool a couple of minutes then remove the cookies to a rack to cool further.
Yield: About 3 dozen cookies