Mixed Greens with Blueberry Balsamic Vinaigrette
Recipe type: Soups & Salads
- ½ lb. mixed greens such as spinach, radicchio, chard, arugula, beet greens
- 4 oz. fresh or dried blueberries
- 3-4 Tbsp. of feta or goat cheese
- ½ cup Dash of Thyme Italian Lemon Fused Extra Virgin Olive Oil (or substitute Lime or Basil)
- 3 Tbsp. Dash of Thyme Aged Blueberry Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- Combine blueberries and cheese with the salad greens.
- In a separate bowl, mix olive oil and blueberry balsamic vinegar together.
- Pour mixture over salad and toss well.