Mixed Greens with Blueberry Vinaigrette
- ½ lb mixed greens such as spinach, radicchio, chard, arugula, beet greens
- 4 oz fresh or dried blueberries
- 3-4 tbsp of feta or goat cheese
- 1/2 cup Dash of Thyme Italian Lemon Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil or substitute Lime or Basil
- 3 tbsp Dash of Thyme Blueberry Dark Balsamic Condimento
- Combine blueberries and cheese with the salad greens.
- In a separate bowl, mix olive oil and blueberry balsamic vinegar together.
- Pour mixture over salad and toss well.