Melon Mojito Salsa
- 1 ½ cup each diced watermelon, cantaloupe, and honeydew melon
- 1 cup peeled seeded and diced cucumber
- ¼ cup finely minced red onion
- 1 tsp finely minced cilantro or mint
- 3 tbsp Dash of Thyme Citrus Mint White Balsamic Condimento
- ¼ tsp lime sea salt
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Cover and refridgerate until ready to serve.
Since Watermelon is so watery, spread the diced pieces on a couple of sheets of paper towel to absorb some of the excess liquid. Then add to the rest.