Mediterranean Quinoa Bowl
- 1 cup quinoa cooked to package instructions
- 2 oz fresh kale stems and ribs removed, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic mince or grate
- 1 oz mixed olives sliced thinly
- ½ cup feta cheese
- 4 oz grape tomatoes cut in half
- 1 tbsp Dash of Thyme Traditional Dark Balsamic Condimento
- 4 tbsp Dash of Thyme Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 oz pine nuts
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley roughly chopped
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add the kale and cook, tossing for 2-3 minutes or until softened.
- Add the garlic, tomatoes, and pine nuts to the pan and cook, tossing for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the balsamic to the pan and stir to combine.
- Stir in the parsley, cooked quinoa, and a large drizzle of olive oil.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.