Mediterranean Quinoa Bowl
Author: Dash of Thyme
Recipe type: Side Dishes
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked to package instructions
- 2 oz. fresh kale, stems and ribs removed, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, mince or grate
- 1 oz. mixed olives, sliced thinly
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- 4 oz. grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 Tbsp. Dash of Thyme Traditional Style Dark Balsamic
- 4 Tbsp. Dash of Thyme Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 oz. pine nuts
- 3 Tbsp. fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add the kale and cook, tossing for 2-3 minutes or until softened.
- Add the garlic, tomatoes, and pine nuts to the pan and cook, tossing for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the balsamic to the pan and stir to combine.
- Stir in the parsley, cooked quinoa, and a large drizzle of olive oil.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.