Mediterranean Chicken Salad
- 1 lb boneless cooked chicken breast chopped coarsely
- 1 red pepper small dice
- ½ large onion small dice
- ¾ cup mixed pitted olives
- 2 tbsp Dash of Thyme Basil Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley minced
- 1 tbsp capers
- 2 tbsp Dash of Thyme Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Condimento
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, red peppers, olives, capers and onions.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, oregano, parsley and oil.
- Pour oil mixture over chicken mixture, toss to coat.