Marinated Mushrooms with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups Dash of Thyme Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 garlic cloves peeled and smashed
- 1- pound small white button mushrooms cleaned and stems trimmed
- ⅓ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice from 2 medium lemons
- 6 tablespoons finely chopped Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped tarragon
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Heat olive oil and garlic in a large frying pan over medium heat until warmed and fragrant, about 4 minutes. Remove the pan from heat, add mushrooms, stir to coat, and let cool to room temperature.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to coat. Transfer mushrooms to an airtight container and place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 24 hours and up to 1 week.