Grilled Lamb Chops Marinated in Garlic, Oregano & White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2-3 lbs thin sliced lamb rib chops trimmed of excess fat
- ½ cup Dash of Thyme Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup Dash of Thyme Balsamico Bianco White Balsamic Condimento
- 1 tbsp dijon style mustard
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- Mix the olive oils and balsamic vinegar together with the dijon mustard for the marinade.
- Place chops in a suitable container and cover with marinade and place in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours or overnight.
- To cook, remove the chops from the marinade, set on a plate and allow excess to drain off while coming up to room temperature (about 20-30 minutes).
- Grill to medium rare or desired doneness and allow to sit for 5 or 10 minutes in a serving dish to distribute the juices.
- Serve immediately with wild brown or red rice.