Mango Kale Salad
Recipe type: Soups & Salads
- 1 bunch kale, stalks removed and discarded, and leaves thinly sliced
- 1 kime, juiced
- kosher salt
- 3 Tbsp. Dash of Thyme Chipotle Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 2 tsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. Dash of Thyme Serrano Honey Specialty Vinegar
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced (seeds and membranes removed if you want less heat)
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 mango, diced small
- 3 T. toasted pumpkin seeds
- In a large serving bowl, add the kale, half of the lime juice, a drizzle of Chipoltle Olive Oil and a little kosher salt.
- Massage the kale until it starts to soften and wilt, 2 to 3 minutes. Set aside while you make the dressing.
- In a small bowl, whisk remaining lime juice, honey, Serrano Honey Balsamic, diced jalapeño, and lots of freshly ground black pepper. Stream in the 3 T. of Chipotle Olive Oil while whisking until well blended.
- When ready to plate, pour the dressing over the kale, and add the mango and pumpkin seeds. Toss and serve.