Lemon Grilled Swordfish with Mango Salsa
- 2 mangos peeled and chopped
- 1 cup jarred garden salsa
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 4 Swordfish steaks
- 1 tbsp Dash of Thyme Italian Lemon Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp chili powder
- In a small bowl, combine mangos, salsa, and lime juice. Chill in the refrigerator. Meanwhile, prepare and preheat grill. Sprinkle with lemon olive oil, salt, and chili powder.
- Place fish on grill, cover and cook for 10-12 minutes or until fish is opaque and flakes easily with fork, turning once.
- To serve, top steaks with mangos and salsa mixture.