Lemon Garlic Chicken
- 1 cup AP flour
- Kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp Dash of Thyme Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 stick butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 lemon slice
- In a shallow baking dish, add flour and season with salt and pepper. Add oregano and whisk to combine. Add chicken and toss until fully coated, then set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and cook until golden and cooked through, 6 minutes per side. Season with salt and pepper and transfer to a plate.
- To skillet, add chicken broth, butter, garlic, lemon juice and wine and season with salt. Bring to a simmer then add lemon slices and return chicken to skillet, tossing to coat in sauce. Serve with pasta or bread.