Lamb Chops in Lavender Balsamic Marinade
- ⅓ cup of Dash of Thyme Lavender Dark Balsamic Condimento
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic halved
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 12 lamb rib chops
- 2-3 tbsp Any Dash of Thyme Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a rectangular, glass casserole dish, add balsamic vinegar, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper and stir to combine. Add lamb chops turning the chops back and forth to be sure both sides have a coating of balsamic. Cover with plastic and refrigerate for several hours, but better overnight.
- When ready to cook, remove the marinating chops and discard marinade. In a hot skillet, add 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil and sear the chops for 2-3 minutes per side, depending upon your desired doneness. Let rest on platter, covered with foil until ready to serve.