- ⅔ cup fresh or canned pineapple chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tbsp Dash of Thyme Persian Lime Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Sriracha Chili Sauce
- 2 tbsp Dash of Thyme Pineapple White Balsamic Condimento
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- Put all the ingredients in a glass dish and mix well. Place the fish, chicken, or pork in a zip-top plastic bag or shallow glass dish. Pour marinade over the uncooked meat or fish. Turn to coat.
- Refrigerate for no more than 1 hour for fish, no more than 12 hours for chicken or pork. Prepare and serve as desired.