Honey Ginger Condimento Vinegar Glazed Chicken
- 2 tablespoons Dash of Thyme Rosemary Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 to 3 sprigs fresh rosemary leaves chopped
- ⅓ cup orange marmalade
- ¼ cup Dash of Thyme Honey Ginger Honey Vinegar Condimento
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 2 scallions whites and greens, finely chopped
- 4 cups baby arugula
- In a large pan, heat the extra-virgin olive oil over medium-high to high heat. Season the chicken liberally with salt, pepper and poultry seasoning. When the oil is hot and ripples, add the chicken and brown for 5 minutes, then turn and sprinkle with rosemary.
- Cook until the chicken is tender and cooked through, about 5 minutes more. In a small bowl, stir together the marmalade, vinegar and stock and pour over the chicken. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until the sauce has thickened and becomes a thin glaze.
- Add the scallions during the last minute of cooking time. Arrange on a serving platter and serve topped with arugula greens.