Heart to Heart Salad
- 6 cups hearts of romaine torn into bite sized pieces
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts drained
- ¼ cup chopped almonds toasted in the oven until golden brown
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- To Make the Vinaigrette:
- ¼ cup Dash of Thyme Cranberry Pear White Balsamic Condimento
- ¼ cup Dash of Thyme Gremolata Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ tsp salt & ¼ tsp pepper
- Combine Cranberry-Pear White Balsamic Vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in EVOO until blended.
- To Serve: Divide hearts of romaine between four plates. Top each salad with marinated artichoke hearts, 1 tablespoon chopped almonds, and 2 tablespoons dried cranberries. Drizzle with vinaigrette.