Healthy Green Citrus Salad
- 1 large bunch of fresh spinach or kale
- ¼ cup Dash of Thyme Persian Lime Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup Dash of Thyme Pineapple White Balsamic Condimento
- 2 oz goat cheese crumbled
- 1 can mandarin orange segments
- ¼ cup toasted pecans
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix olive oil and balsamic vinegar together.
- Pour over greens and toss.
- Add the crumbled goat cheese, orange pieces, and pecans. Toss to combine.
- Plate each salad. Enjoy with piece of salmon or chicken for a complete meal.