Healthy Green Citrus Salad
Recipe type: Soups & Salads
- 1 large bunch of fresh spinach or kale
- ¼ cup of Dash of Thyme Organic Persian Lime Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup Dash of Thyme Golden Pineapple White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 oz - goat cheese crumbled
- 1 can mandarin orange segments
- ¼ cup toasted pecans
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix olive oil and balsamic vinegar together.
- Pour over greens and toss.
- Add the crumbled goat cheese, orange pieces, and pecans. Toss to combine.
- Plate each salad. Enjoy with piece of salmon or chicken for a complete meal.