Author: Dash of Thyme
Recipe type: Soups & Salads
- 1⁄2 cup walnut halves, toasted 3 cups mixed greens
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup apple, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup bleu cheese, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp Dash of Thyme Cinnamon Pear Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Dash of Thyme Roasted Walnut Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a large salad bowl, place mixed greens, dried cranberries, chopped apples and the crumbled bleu cheese.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, walnut oil, and salt & pepper.
- Pour vinaigrette over salad mixture and toss gently.
- Add toasted walnuts and toss again.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!