Grilled Garlic Shrimp Kebobs
Recipe type: Appetizers
- 12 Fresh Shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 Fresh pineapple, cut into chunks
- ¼ cup Dash of Thyme Organic Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp of Dash of Thyme Key Lime White Balsamic Vinegar
- A drizzle of Dash of Thyme Golden Pineapple White Balsamic Vinegar
- To create the marinade, combine the olive oil, balsamic with the basil and salt & pepper. Place shrimp in marinade; cover and refrigerate 1-2 hours.
- Alternately place the shrimp and pineapple chunks on the skewers. Place on a hot grill for 5 to 7 minutes - rotating once.
- Remove from grill and drizzle with Pineapple White Balsamic. Serve immediately.