Grilled Garlic Shrimp Kebobs
- 12 Fresh Shrimp shelled and deveined
- 1 Fresh pineapple cut into chunks
- ¼ cup Dash of Thyme Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5 fresh basil leaves chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Dash of Thyme Jalapeño Lime White Balsamic Condimento
- 1 drizzle Dash of Thyme Pineapple White Balsamic Condimento
- To create the marinade, combine the olive oil, balsamic with the basil and salt & pepper. Place shrimp in marinade; cover and refrigerate 1-2 hours.
- Alternately place the shrimp and pineapple chunks on the skewers. Place on a hot grill for 5 to 7 minutes - rotating once.
- Remove from grill and drizzle with Pineapple White Balsamic. Serve immediately.