Gremolata Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 medium head of cauliflower cut into 1-inch florets
- 2 tbsp Dash of Thyme Gremolata Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil plus more for drizzling
- ⅓ cup pine nuts
- Zest from 1 organic lemon
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp finely chopped mint
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Place a baking sheet in the oven and preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss the cauliflower florets with the Gremolata Olive Oil in a large bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spread in a single layer on the hot baking sheet and set the bowl aside to use later. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Stir the cauliflower and roast for an additional 10 minutes.
- Roast for 5 more minutes, and check for doneness. Continue to roast 5 minutes at a time until the stems of the cauliflower are tender enough to be easily pierced with a fork. This will take between 30 and 45 minutes total, depending on the size and freshness of your cauliflower.
- While the cauliflower is roasting, heat a small skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes (stainless steel or cast iron works best - try to avoid using nonstick).
- Add the pine nuts to the dry pan and reduce the heat to medium-low.
- Stir pine nuts constantly, toasting them to a golden brown color. Watch them closely so they don't burn. They should take about 5-8 minutes.
- Combine the lemon zest, chopped parsley, and chopped mint in a small bowl.
- Plate the cooked cauliflower back in the large bowl.
- Drizzle with additional olive oil and adjust salt & pepper if necessary.
- Toss with pine nuts and the herb mixture. Serve out of the bowl or plate on a serving dish.