Goat Cheese Mac with Rosemary
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 8 oz cavatappi or other shapely pasta
- 1 tsp Dash of Thyme Rosemary Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 oz goat cheese
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- pinch salt
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour optional
- Place a large pot of salted water over high heat. While the water comes to a boil place a medium-sized pot over medium heat.
- Combine cream, milk, garlic, and rosemary in the smaller pot and bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer.
- Once the large pot of water is boiling, add pasta and cook to al denté as directed, usually 8-12 minutes.
- Drain pasta into a colander and allow to sit, covered, while you finish the sauce.
- Once pasta has been drained, add the olive oil, goat cheese, pepper, and salt to the cream mixture and stir until cheese is melted. Add drained pasta to the sauce and stir constantly for 2-3 minutes.
- If the sauce is still too thin to coat pasta, add flour a bit at a time and continue to stir.
- Serve immediately, garnishing with additional rosemary.