Garlic Herbed Grilled Tuna Steak
- 2 tbsp Dash of Thyme Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Condimento
- 1 tbsp Dash of Thyme Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tsp minced fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 tuna steaks 6 ounces each
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the lemon balsamic, evoo, garlic and
- thyme. Add the tuna; seal bag and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate for up to 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove tuna from bag; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill tuna, covered, over medium-hot heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side for medium-rare or until slightly pink in the center.