Garlic Herbed Grilled Tuna Steak
Author: Dash of Thyme
Recipe type: Entrées
- 2 Tbsp Dash of Thyme Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Dash of Thyme Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme or ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 tuna steaks (6 ounces each)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the lemon balsamic, evoo, garlic and
- thyme. Add the tuna; seal bag and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate for up to 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove tuna from bag; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill tuna, covered, over medium-hot heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side for medium-rare or until slightly pink in the center.