GARLIC BAKED BRIE
- 1 8- ounce wheel of Brie Cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic sliced thinly
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons Dash of Thyme Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Crostini or cracker
- Preheat the oven to 375-degrees
- Unwrap the cheese and score the top in a crosshatch pattern with a knife. Make sure you do not go all the way through to the bottom. This is done only to the top rind. Do NOT go all the way down to the bottom.
- Place the pieces of the garlic into the top of the cheese and sprinkle with the fresh thyme.
- Drizzle with our garlic olive oil and place onto a baking sheet. Place the baking sheet into the oven for 15 minutes or until beautifully gooey.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to sit for 2-3 minutes before serving with crostini or crackers.